- How many printers, copiers do you have on your computer network(s)?
- How many pages does each printer produce every day and are you needlessly making colour copies?
- What is the average Toner Coverage on a page?
- How much does each page cost?
- What is the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)?
- Could you significantly cut the cost of printing but increase End User productivity?
Print Auditing Services
Copier King know that desktop and network printers have always been purchased with such little regard to the total cost of ownership over the lifetime of the product.
With the digital printing revolution in full affect, and the associated extremely low total cost of ownership, Copier King know it has become ever more important to identify and replace printers that are inefficient and needlessly expensive to operate. With our expertise we can help to Implement and monitor a cost effective printing solution which will help your company make massive savings.
However, the true cost of network printing has always been extremely difficult, if not impossible, to determine. That has now changed. Up to 15% of a company's budget can be spent on IT and document production. If you could clearly identify 20%, 30% or even higher annual savings on the cost of network printing would you make changes?
Of course you would. But first you have to identify where the time and money of your business is being lost
If you can accurately answer all of the above questions, then congratulations you are probably already using an Auditor product.
However, you more than likely said "I don't know" to one or more of them. If this is the case then a Copier King Print Audit can really help you. It's entirely free, just call one of our helpful advisors on
0845 689 0012.