You already know that we're the King of Copiers sales, rentals, leasing and service, but did you know we also offer many other products and technologies to compliment and enhance your business Photocopiers and printers?
One significant product that has been flying off our shelves is PaperCut MF.
This software uses the power of your Multifunctional Device to track and control all print, copy, fax, and scan activity on your MFD’s. You can manage user rights to devices based on function, for example ‘marketing’, ‘finance’ and ‘admin’, you can implement copy quotas, charges and per page costs and you can enhance your document security from end to end.
Papercut MF is a powerful print management solution that enables user and device-level management and control for all your printers and multifunctional devices
PaperCut MF is typically used to:
- Track and control all print, copy, fax, and scan activity on MFDs.
- Manage user access rights to devices based on function, for example, 'marketing', 'administration', and 'finance'.
- Implement copy quotas, charges, and per-page costs.
- Enhance document security with Find-Me print release at both MFDs and printers.
- Enhance device security with managed access to your MF devices via user ID or building access cards.
- Allow for cash payment of print, copy, scan, or fax — for pay-for-print environments.
PaperCut MF also plays nicely with leading payment providers such as PayPal, Authorize.Net, RBS WorldPay or CyberSource, to enable real-time, online payments via credit card. It also supports closed or internal payment systems like college fund accounts. Hardware gateways are also available to support a range of cash loaders, self-service kiosks, and bill and coin boxes.
This incredible software also supports end-to-end encryption on the network. This means not just security at the printer, but from the user’s device to the print server, the print server to the printer, and the printer to the user’s hand. You are protected at every stage.
You can control PaperCut MF from your MFD monitor and users at the device are able to:
- Authenticate with username and password, pin, or card swipe
- Select specific jobs to release or delete
- Allocate jobs to a personal or shared account
- Change print settings, including colour versus black and white, single-sided versus duplex, or quantity of copies
- Select scan destinations like email, folder, Google Drive, SharePoint Online, or many more
- View account balance
- Select what language the device displays in, and because PaperCut’s vendor-neutral, users get that familiar experience on the MFD panel – no matter which printer they go for.
- You can also create smart, searchable documents With Scan Actions applied, where users can convert hard documents into digital masterpieces with just a couple clicks.
PaperCut’s Integrated Scanning empowers you to set up scan workflows by user or group, with their settings and scan destinations following them to any compatible MFD in real time.
With OCR (optical character recognition), you can turn unlimited scans into text-searchable and editable smart documents to retrieve information easier than ever.
And it’s one-click OCR works right out of the box for all kinds of workplaces, and depending on your organization’s needs, you can process these intelligent files either in the cloud or locally on site.
The papercut MF software system is an asset to any business and we are proud to be able to share this incredible technology with you
To see what we can offer you and your business get in contact with us through the website or contact us via email or telephone.